I suppose, preparations are underway to make this event a grand success. However, I, on an individual level, might not be able to contribute significantly to this national undertaking. Nevertheless, it would be my sincere commitment to read (atleast) the following books this year as my small little contribution to this big event.
- The Tipping Point -Malcolm Gladwell
- The Fault in Our Stars -John Green
- The Glass Castle -Jeannette Walls
- Wild - Cheryl Strayed
- Fifty Shades of Grey - E L James
- What If? - Randall Munroe
I would also encourage my wife and our kids to read, after all "There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of book is the best of all." as Jacqueline Kennedy puts it. So, have you made a reading list too?